DRW is finally underway! Batten the hatches, grab your fork, and let's get this thing going! Now if you planned ahead, you probably already have your plethora of reservations lined out, game plan and all. How to make the most of DRW can often be a fine art.
So it's my goal a few times over the next few weeks to dig out some of the gems- being that of great menus at restaurants with some availability, so that you procrastinators can still get in and take advantage of some phenomenal $52.80 meals!
Today's featured menu: Sonoma'z in Lone Tree; though off the beaten path and a little of a long haul for you Denverites, we're looking at 4 delectable courses with a fine Mediterranean flair! Reservations are still available on a handful of nights, aside from tonight sadly:
Choose an Appetizer for Each Guest:
- Charcuterie display with cheese and flatbreads
- Lamb Brochettes with grilled peaches and blackberry reduction
Second CourseChoice of Salad for Each Guest:
- Arugula & Spinach Salad, pecorino, grape tomato, roasted beets, bacon fennel vinaigrette
- Sonomaz’ Vineyard Salad, roma tomato, carrot, cucumber, walnuts and Balsamic Vinaigrette
Third CourseChoose an Entrée for Each Guest:
- Gnocchi Trio, fontina crème, spinach, roasted tomato, asparagus tips
- Porcini dusted Filet mignon, wild mushroom marsala, gruyere English pea risotto, haricot verts
- Pan Seared Bone-in Chicken Breast, artichoke fennel relish, garlic whipped Yukon potatoes, sage pan jus
- Sourdough Crusted Ruby Red Trout, roasted Peruvian potatoes, asparagus, roasted tomato coulis
Fourth CourseChoose a Dessert for Each Guest:
- Sonoma’z Layer Cake with warm chocolate ganache
- Banana Foster’s Milkshake
- Pair your meal with one of our 28 wines available by the glass, or try one of our six specialty flights of wine. Additonal charges apply.