Ever since the Four Seasons landed in Denver, folks have been enamored with the high-society luxury that it represents. With a gorgeous hotel and lobby, 5-star accommodations and spa, it's only fitting that they'd also bring cuisine to the next level as well. EDGE Restaurant is not only elegant, but also rather pricey once you get into the entree categories. Hence, it's so far been one of the more popular restaurants bustling with DRW patrons for the past week. Appropriately coined 'A Progressive American Steakhouse', EDGE's offering for only $52.80 a couple is an absolute steal. I find myself salivating in wanting for my Monday night reservation with Jess, and have a feeling that the 'fun and tasty enhancements' will get some attention at our table. After all, with a fair cost base, it would only benefit you to get a more rounded taste of Chef Simon Purvis' cuisine.
Having talked to a few folks who dined there last week, the brussell sprouts, mac and cheese, foie gras, and filet are all significant highlights to the meal. Although, I might have my heart set on the chicken confit with cassoulet, I'm sure I wont' be disappointed.
Trace reservations are still available for you late night foodies, although 8pm on Tuesday is still a promising option to get in at a reasonable hour. Stay tuned for a full recap of the dining experience, and Dish It Up!
|A phenomenal looking spread, photo |
compliments of Creative Culinary's Barb Kiebel
- Wood Grilled Pumpkin Salad: Haystack Goat Cheese / Arugula / Toasted Pepitas Dressing
- Poblano - Corn Bisque: Crab Relish & Scallion Pesto
- Blueberry Venison Sausage & Root Vegetable Hash: Water Cress Salad / Blackberry Gastrique
- Wood Grilled Petit Filet: Smoked Parsnip Puree / Baby Carrots/ Red Wine Shallot Jus
- Thyme Roasted Natural Chicken: Thigh Confit/ White Bean Cassoulet/ Wilted Chard/ Porcini Jus
- Crispy Skinned Alamosa Bass: Fingerling Potatoes / Fennel / Tomato/ Kalamata Olives/ Yuzu Vinaigrette
- Organic Chamomile Panna Cotta: Calamansi Gelee/ Lemon Oat Crumble
- EDGE Bar: Chocolate Flourless Cake/ Chocolate Cream / Coffee Swiss Almond Ice Cream
Fourth CourseFun & Tasty Enhancements for your Dinner!
- Alaskan Snow Crab Claws: Chilled Cocktail or Butter Poached (6 pieces $12)
- Kobe Beef Hot Stone/ Truffled Ponzu ($18)
- Lump Crab Hollandaise ($6)
- Pan Seared Foie Gras ($10)
- Sides for the Table ($7): Truffle Fries with Parsley Dip, Crispy Mac N Cheese with Truffle Center, Wood Grilled Vegetables & Pancetta & Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts